SHINKAWA LTD. is committed to engage in protection of the global environment through activities based on the following environmental mission and action guideline.
Business organization is created by the stage called earth and the players called human beings, so threats to earth and human beings means the menace to the existence of business organization.
Therefore, we will undertake the task of protecting nature, which includes conservation of biodiversity and environment surrounding the human beings, based on our action guideline in all areas of our business operations such as research, development, designing, manufacturing, sales and after-sales service of semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- We will establish the “SHINKAWA Environmental Management System” and work on prevention of pollution and continuous improvement of the system.
- We will observe the regulations and other requirements related to environment.
- We will intensively promote the following.
- Saving of natural resources and energy as well as recycling.
- Active engagement in technical development and research of eco-friendly products.
This environmental policy will be disclosed internally and externally to be known by all people who work for SHINKAWA as well as those who provide products and services to SHINKAWA in order to promote business activities according to this guideline.
President and CEO, Representative Director of SHINKAWA LTD.